If you’re anything like me when I started, you’ve probably:
- Stared in the mirror endlessly because you are worried that your body will never look like a competitor.
- Scoured the web and tried every plan you could find, only to end up frustrated with all the cookie cutter plans.
- Thought that after having kids, it'd be hard to build a competitor body.
- Assumed that being over 40, it was too late to start.
- Been confused about how to structure your diet and what foods to cut.
- Felt isolated and alone, like nobody understands you anymore. Truth is, your family and friends probably don't understand. But that doesn't mean you can't get a rockin' body in SPITE of how you feel. Keep reading and you'll see how.
Hey, there, my name is Kimberly Doehnert and yes, I know how you feel. But just like you, I don't quit.
So when I decided to compete, I searched for a system that could take me from newbie to the winner's circle in the quickest time possible.
And to my surprise, this intensive research led me directly to what I needed. It wasn't a new diet, or a different way to lift weights.
I uncovered an actual FORMULA to get stage-ready...
So I put it to the test. I prepped for my first competition at the age of 43 and won 3 trophies. And a little over 2 years later, I earned my IFBB Pro card at the age of 46!!!
After proving my system worked, I created Contest Prep Secrets to help other first time figure and bikini competitors have the same success!
Before You Learn More About The Program...Check Out These Amazing Success Stories!
Here's What You Get Inside Contest Prep Secrets System...
Contest Prep Secrets has everything you need to prepare for your show without a coach...saving you thousands!
Order Now and Get $400 Worth of Bonuses!
The Cost of Not Using Contest Prep Secrets?
The judges unfortunately are not looking for what’s great about your physique. They will be zeroing in on everything that needs work. They expect even newbie competitors to bring their “A-game” on stage. Without the right program–you could end up going home empty handed. You will train for 16 weeks or more and invest thousands.
And that’s not including food! If you think about it, that is how much you would LOSE if you didn’t end up stage ready! Show up ready to compete by following all the steps in my program, Contest Prep Secrets!
Yes Kimberly! I'm ready to build my competitor body!
Right now for just $167, I understand I'm getting:
- Getting Started Guide
- Figure and Bikini Training & Cardio
- Meal Plans with Macros
- Figure & Bikini Supplements
- Peak Week Plan
- Posing & Presentation Essentials
- Contest Day Tips
- Competitor Checklists
PLUS these amazing bonuses worth over $300!
- Bonus #1 - 6-Pack Ab Accelerator
- Bonus #2 - Fix Your Prep Blueprint
- Bonus #3 - "The 5 Things That Drop Your Placing" w/Gary Udit Mp3
- Bonus #4 - Post Contest Plan
- Bonus #5 - Figure & Bikini Posing Videos
- Bonus #6 - High Intensity Fat Burning Circuits
- Bonus #7 - Private Facebook Group (priceless!)
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don't want to compete? Is this program for me?This training program was created for ladies who want a step-by-step proven formula to prepare for a figure or bikini competition. The training & diet regimens outlined in this program are geared for competitors, but many women have used it to uplevel their fitness game!
What if I have already competed before? Will this program help me?Congrats on competing already! You can still use this program if you’ve done 1-2 shows and are looking to improve your placing. But if you are a seasoned figure or bikini athlete and working with other coaches or programs–you should not get this program.
How many weeks do I need to train for a competition?Well, it depends on 3 main things. Your body fat percentage, weight, and amount of muscle you have. All these things play into the overall shape and balance the judges want to see on stage. Figure and bikini both have similar timelines and Kimberly shows you a simple way to calculate the exact amount of weeks in this program.
What if I have questions about the program or need help? Is there support after purchase?You can ask questions 24/7 in our private Facebook group! Kimberly and your CPS sisters will be providing ongoing support and guidance when you need it the most during your prep.
What if I have alot of weight to lose?No problem! You can stay in the initial phases for as long is takes to get into the window (15-25lbs from the stage). In these first phases, you’ll put on muscle which will burn the fat more efficiently and get you to goal faster! Now is the time to learn the 5-Step Stage Ready System. This program is a MUST if you are a first time competitor who wants to rock the stage next year!
What is the difference between figure and bikini?Figure has more muscle mass than bikini and more of an x-frame shape. Bikini has less muscle and overall more softer look. The posing and presentation is different and Kimberly goes in detail the training for each in this program.
Will I receive anything in the mail after my purchase?You will not receive any hard copy books in the mail. You get instant access to download the program via PDF format. The bonuses are inside the PDF labeled at the end. Why wait when you can get started instantly today!
What if I change my mind after purchase? Can I get a refund?There are NO refunds on digital products as you get instant access immediately when you purchase.
* Disclaimer: The information in this program was generated from scientific and medical research from various experts in the body building industry. I have several years of experience in researching, developing and following fitness and nutritional programs, and the information presented in this program is of my own personal and professional opinion and does not necessarily reflect those of other organisations, professionals, or government bodies. Any healthy, active adult can attempt this guide safely, however, the user should consult with their physician first, especially if any cardiovascular, pulmonary, or metabolic symptoms exist, before following any nutritional and exercise programs in this program. The outcomes depicted in testimonials are no guarantee of future results using this program but are an indication of their personal effort and success. The user assumes all liability and risk associated with undertaking the suggested diets, supplements, and programs in this program.