Finally...A Proven, Step-by-Step System For First Time Figure and Bikini Competitors Who Want To Train, Compete, and WIN!
Imagine – In Just 16 Weeks Or Less, You'll Be Ready to Step Into the Spotlight With a Body That Exudes Confidence And Wows The Judges Because You Are Prepared To Win!
If you’re anything like me when I started, you’ve probably:
- Stared in the mirror endlessly because you are worried that your body will never look like a competitor.
- Scoured the web and tried every plan you could find, only to end up frustrated with all the cookie cutter plans.
- Thought that after having kids, it'd be hard to build a competitor body.
- Assumed that being over 40, it was too late to start.
- Been confused about how to structure your diet and what foods to cut.
- Felt isolated and alone, like nobody understands you anymore. Truth is, your family and friends probably don't understand. But that doesn't mean you can't get a rockin' body in SPITE of how you feel. Keep reading and you'll see how.
Hey, there, my name is Kimberly Doehnert and yes, I know how you feel. But just like you, I don't quit.
So when I decided to compete, I searched for a system that could take me from newbie to the winner's circle in the quickest time possible.
And to my surprise, this intensive research led me directly to what I needed. It wasn't a new diet, or a different way to lift weights.
I uncovered an actual FORMULA to get stage-ready...
One thing I did know? Competing (and winning) wasn't about luck. It was a SCIENCE. So I put it to the test. I prepped for my first competition at the age of 43 and won 3 trophies!
Those high heels had me totally hooked and I couldn't wait to do another show just 3 weeks later and won 3 more trophies! And a little over 2 years later, I earned my IFBB Pro card at the age of 46!!!
Then I knew for sure my system worked. I had cracked the figure code. This is when I created Contest Prep Secrets to help other first time figure and bikini competitors have the same success!
Before You Learn More About The Program...Check Out These Amazing Success Stories!
Here's What You Get Inside Contest Prep Secrets System...
Contest Prep Secrets has everything you need to prepare for your show without a coach...saving you thousands!
You'll Also Get These 7 Amazing Bonuses!
The Cost of Not Using Contest Prep Secrets?
Show up ready to compete by following all the steps in my program, Contest Prep Secrets!
Yes Kimberly! I'm ready to build my competitor body!
Right now for just $197, I understand I'm getting:
- Getting Started Guide
- Figure and Bikini Training & Cardio
- Meal Plans with Macros
- Figure & Bikini Supplements
- Peak Week Plan
- Posing & Presentation Essentials
- Contest Day Tips
- Competitor Checklists
PLUS these amazing bonuses worth over $700!
- Bonus #1 - 6-Pack Ab Accelerator
- Bonus #2 - Fix Your Prep Blueprint
- Bonus #3 - "The 5 Things That Drop Your Placing" mp3 audio
- Bonus #4 - Post Contest Plan
- Bonus #5 - Figure & Bikini Posing Videos
- Bonus #6 - High Intensity Fat Burning Circuits
- Bonus #7 - Private Facebook Team Page (priceless!)
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a little more than I can afford right now. Is there a payment plan?Yes! I know contest prep can be costly, but investing in a proven plan is the first step to being successful. There is a 2-pay option for you if needed.
What if I don't want to compete? Is this program for me?This training program is for ladies who want a step-by-step plan to prepare for a figure or bikini competition. The training & diet regimens outlined in this program are for competitors and should not be used for general weight loss or health improvement. We don't recommend this program unless you are serious about stepping on stage.
What if I have questions about the program, how do I get help?The program is designed to include everything you need to prepare yourself to be on the stage for the first time. You will get access to the private Facebook group to ask questions, get motivation, and support while you are training!
What if I have already competed before? Will this program help me?Great! You can still use this program if you’ve done 1-2 shows and are looking to improve your placing. But if you are a seasoned figure or bikini athlete and working with other coaches or programs–you should not get this program.
How many weeks do I need to train for a competition?Well, it depends on 3 main things. Your body fat percentage, weight, and amount of muscle you have. All these things play into the overall shape and balance the judges want to see on stage. Figure and bikini both have similar timelines and Kimberly shows you a simple way to calculate the exact amount of weeks in this program.
What if I have alot of weight to lose?No problem! You can stay in the initial phases for as long is takes to get into the window (15-25lbs from the stage). In these first phases, you’ll put on muscle which will burn the fat more efficiently and get you to goal faster! Now is the time to learn the 5-Step Stage Ready System. This program is a MUST if you are a first time competitor who wants to rock the stage next year!
What is the difference between figure and bikini?Figure has more muscle mass than bikini and more of an x-frame shape. Bikini has less muscle and overall more softer look. The posing and presentation is different and Kimberly goes in detail the training for each in this program.
Will I receive anything in the mail after my purchase?No. You will get instant access to download the program via PDF format. The bonuses are inside the PDF labeled at the end.
What if I change my mind after purchase? Can I get a refund?There are NO refunds on digital products as you get instant access immediately when you purchase.
* Disclaimer: The information in this program was generated from scientific and medical research from various experts in the body building industry. I have several years of experience in researching, developing and following fitness and nutritional programs, and the information presented in this program is of my own personal and professional opinion and does not necessarily reflect those of other organisations, professionals, or government bodies. Any healthy, active adult can attempt this guide safely, however, the user should consult with their physician first, especially if any cardiovascular, pulmonary, or metabolic symptoms exist, before following any nutritional and exercise programs in this program. The outcomes depicted in testimonials are no guarantee of future results using this program but are an indication of their personal effort and success. The user assumes all liability and risk associated with undertaking the suggested diets, supplements, and programs in this program.